I had been contacted by Olivia Slama that she had nominated me for the “One Lovely Blog” Award. Thank you, Olivia!
Apparently, there are 5 steps to accepting this award. They are:
1) Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2) Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
3) Tell them seven facts about yourself.
1. I am fascinated by India. Often my friends are giving me Indian memorabilia, sending me links to Indian music, clothes, furniture, articles. That’s how my fascination with Hinduism (which progressed to Buddhism), yoga, meditations and chakras has begun.
2. I had a corporate career (actually, I still have a job), but then became a Reiki practitioner by accident, which turned my life around. I’m loving it!
3. I love Impressionism, Post-Impressionism, Cubism, Surrealism: Paul Gauguin, Vincent van Gogh, Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, Henri-Émile-Benoît Matisse, Picasso, Joan Miró and many others.
4. I like interpreting dreams. I’m a big fan of Jung.
5. I do grounding exercises every day, but I don’t call myself a yogini.
6. My grandfather was trying to prove the benefits of mudras (symbolic or ritual gestures in Hinduism and Buddhism) to me for almost 10 years and didn’t succeed. Then I started studying different techniques to balance body, mind and chakras. Now I’m practicing mudras on a regular basis.
7. My facebook page has the same name as this blog: http://www.facebook.com/transition2balance
5) Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.